Bringing traffic to your store
There are several ways to do this, such as organic traffic, paid traffic, social media traffic, direct traffic, and referral traffic.
- Organic traffic: it’s the one that comes from your SEO efforts.
- Direct traffic: When people directly look for a specific website because they already know of it and they know what they are looking for.
- Referral traffic: Talking about you and link “big names” to your website.
- Paid traffic: Traffic from paid sources such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Social traffic: Very simple, the one that comes from your social networks.
Converting the traffic you are bringing
This is really important because if your store is not designed or prepared to convert, it won’t matter how good the traffic is that you are bringing.
Keeping the clients that have already bought from you
Converting new clients is way more expensive than convincing previous customers to buy again from you! Give them a reason to keep buying from you.
What do you think are some of the most important things to have in mind when selling on Shopify? Contact Frasca Digital today if you’re looking for some assistance getting started with Shopify on the right foot!