We won’t drone long on this one because – as the title says – these are quick tips!
Here are some of the actionable tips on creating an easy-to-rank and trustworthy product page:
- Unique Product Descriptions: Hire a professional copywriter to write an amazing product description instead of a content writer. We have seen a huge sales boost as soon we change the description from a generic one to a storyline. If you have a lot of products, then maybe do it for the top 10 selling products, and you will see a difference.
- Targeted Keywords: Other than having keywords in the product description, you can name the product with a keyword and have longer (Low searched keyword) in the meta title. (For, e.g., If your product name is “Brown leather boots,” then the meta title can be “brown leather boots for men.”)
- Image Alt Tags: This is where your related keywords and LSI keywords of your primary keyword go. You can expect massive traffic and sales from google images.
- Product Images: Product in-use images increase your conversion rates. If you regularly have customers (or paid brand ambassadors) posting photos of your products on social media, you may be able to repurpose that content on your product details page.
- Product Reviews: Helps in SEO, trustworthiness and if your schema is done right can also increase your CTR.
- Social Proof: Banners like “Watch of the year by GQ” or “Awarded as best leather boot 2019,” etc. increases will increase the conversion rates. It’s not very hard to get your product reviewed by different bloggers or participate in such awards.
- Product Videos: Whatever product in-use images can do, product in-use video can do 10x better.
- Live Chat or Chat Bot Options: Sometimes, the customer just wants to know how good your reply times are by asking very basic questions.
- Highlight Product Feature Points: Highlight points like free shipping, free returns, warranties, and guarantees!
- FAQs: Make a list of all the questions which keep coming on the chat and convert them into faqs.
- Schema: Use advanced schema markups for your product page. It definitely increases your CTR.
Need help with your E-commerce Website?
Contact us today for more information!